jamesmarrduncan
Bit poster
I've always had URLs clicked in Windows set to open in Camino (my default Mac OS X browser). I recently installed Firefox 3 in Windows, and accidentally clicked to have it set itself as the default Web browser in Windows. Ever since then, all URLs opened in Windows are opening in Windows Firefox, even though I have Parallels set to open them in Mac OS X.
I've tried resetting the Parallels "Shared Web applications: Web browser" preference to Default and then back to Mac OS X with various combinations of restarting Parallels and/or the VM, and have tried editing the plist file as described at this post, but so far it's still opening everything in Windows Firefox
I'm running Windows XP SP3 in Parallels 3.0 build 5608, Mac OS X 10.5.4. Any ideas of what else I can try here?
Thanks!
I've tried resetting the Parallels "Shared Web applications: Web browser" preference to Default and then back to Mac OS X with various combinations of restarting Parallels and/or the VM, and have tried editing the plist file as described at this post, but so far it's still opening everything in Windows Firefox
I'm running Windows XP SP3 in Parallels 3.0 build 5608, Mac OS X 10.5.4. Any ideas of what else I can try here?
Thanks!