J joco Member Aug 21, 2008 #1 I just installed Parallels 5608 (new install) however when I get to the windows login screen I have no mouse or keyboard control. So I cant get past the login to install Parallels tools... and now its just hung there... What to do? Joe
I just installed Parallels 5608 (new install) however when I get to the windows login screen I have no mouse or keyboard control. So I cant get past the login to install Parallels tools... and now its just hung there... What to do? Joe
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Aug 21, 2008 #2 Try to mouse click inside VM, if it doesn't help try to create new VM using existing disk Please see Custom installation steps in Parallels Desktop for Mac user guide from http://www.parallels.com/en/download/file/doc/Parallels_Desktop_for_Mac_User_Guide.pdf on page 67, on step 4 add existing image
Try to mouse click inside VM, if it doesn't help try to create new VM using existing disk Please see Custom installation steps in Parallels Desktop for Mac user guide from http://www.parallels.com/en/download/file/doc/Parallels_Desktop_for_Mac_User_Guide.pdf on page 67, on step 4 add existing image