can't get the trial to work!

CamillaL

Bit poster
Hi, I'm having a nightmare just trying to install the trial version of parallels 9 - each time I try I get a message saying "unable to request a trial key"! My internet is working fine - I managed to download the software a minute before. It's making me not want to bother! can someone please give me a trial key?!?
 
Hi CamillaL,

Please follow the steps as suggested below:

1. Please follow the steps as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/121072
2. If it still shows a Error: "unable to request a trial key" Generate a Problem Report ID and send us. ( http://kb.parallels.com/9058 )
3. If you have an alternate e-mail address, try to request trial key using alternate e-mail (you can try your personal, if you feel OK with it.)
4. If it still shows a Error: "unable to request a trial key" with another e-mail address – Generate a report id as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/9058 and please provide me the problem report number here.
 
Back
Top