Cant install Windows 10 from USB stick...

WarBirD

Bit poster
Hi guys,

i just recently switched to Mac, so I am not too familiar with it all yet. Anyways, I got Parallels today and wanted to install W10 again, because I need that for some Programs. I already got a bootable W10 Pro usb stick I used on Windows before. So I created the virtual machine, did all the settings, enabled boot from USB stick (the stick is also registered on Mac, so its there and working) but when I try to install I dont even get to Windows but get stuck here.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-18 um 10.21.54.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-18 um 10.22.15.jpg

Really dont understand whats wrong. Does the bootable USB stick for Windows has to be in a different format for Mac or what is the issue here ? Really tired of doing the same settings all over again. ;)

Any help is appreciated.Thank you.
 
Back
Top