I'm running Quicken 2008 on a Win XP VM under Parallels 4.0 (build 3844) on an iMac. Plain vanilla installation. I have a Brother MFC-7840W printer attached to my iMac. I have followed every step of the "Help" procedure for "Sharing a Mac Printer" with my Win VM.
Here's the strange thing: I CAN print CHECKS from Quicken using this setup. However, I CANNOT print Quicken reports of any kind (which is critical). When I try to print a report, all of the information is printed out as tiny, almost microscopic lines in the top 1/4 inch of the page. Help!!
Here's the strange thing: I CAN print CHECKS from Quicken using this setup. However, I CANNOT print Quicken reports of any kind (which is critical). When I try to print a report, all of the information is printed out as tiny, almost microscopic lines in the top 1/4 inch of the page. Help!!