Can't print invoices or checks in Quickbooks Pro

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by GaryF5, Aug 31, 2018.

1. GaryF5

GaryF5 Bit poster

I use Quickbooks Pro 2017, Parallels 11, Windows 10 on my Macbook. Suddenly I am not able to print invoices or checks in Quickbooks. I have spent endless hours on the phone with Quickbooks support and their final analysis is that it is a problem with Parallels. Do I need a Parallels upgrade, reinstallation, reconfiguring? I am at a loss.

2. Hi GaryF5. Please start the virtual machine. Select Actions (from the Mac menu bar) -> Reinstall Parallels Tools and make sure that the tools are installed successfully. Then restart the virtual machine and check whether you are able to print without any issues.

3. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

We have received your response by e-mail, as quoted below. Please post your responses directly in this thread henceforth (i.e., if you are seeing this message in your mailbox right now, then do not respond to this e-mail - just visit the thread you posted in before and provide your response there).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you. When I went to Actions the option in the pull down menu is to
    "Install Parallels Tool," not Reinstall. When I hit "Install Parallels
    Tools" I was prompted to insert a CD. I do not have a CD or thumb drive of
    Parallels. Our latest version was installed from a internet download from
    Parallels.

Gary Frank
    SHELFWIZ
    shelfwiz.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Windows, press CMD+E, click on 'This PC' in the left panel of the Windows Explorer window that appears, right-click on the CD/DVD drive in the main panel and select 'Run Autoplay' from the menu that appears.