Cant raise support ticket. Cant purchase software. Cant receive emails.

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by DavidRL, Nov 10, 2011.

1. DavidRL

DavidRL Bit poster

I am having numerous problems with this site.

1. I cant activate my account to raise a support ticket as I am not receiving the email to confirm who I am

2. When I place an order for Desktop 7 I can get through the purchase process to the point where I get this message:

"Thank you for your purchase. Your order is currently being processed. You will receive an email shortly confirming your purchase and including delivery information."

But I receive no emails for this either.

I have tried this multiple times (4-5) over the last week or so and I am getting nowhere and quite impatient. First time I tried I actually received an email stating:

"Thank you for your order from Parallels, Inc. (para) on October 29, 2011. We have not yet received payment during the past 3 days and your order has been canceled."

I have tried with a credit card and paypal

These are shockingly bad registration and transaction processes which dont exactly inspire confidence. I have read posts where people are having problems in numerous areas of this site. Some of which date back a year+ and with a high concentration dated from the last week or two. All seem to be related to simply sending emails, a fairly simple task in itself

Please advise what I can do as my trial has expired and I urgently need to activate this software

2. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

Dear David,

I have checked all available information and I can see that your account is confirmed so you should be able to submit tickets, and your order was successfully completed, so you should have already received the activation key.