redifrogger
Bit poster
Maybe someone can help me. I'm pulling my hair out over this issue. I've been using Parallels Trial Desktop 5 for Mac on my MacBook Pro. Works pretty well and it expires tomorrow. OK. We bought a license. I try to put the license code in the activation (already activated with trial key) and it won't take it. The register menu options is disabled so I can't put it there. I opened a ticket request with Parallels support - no response. So I uninstalled the trial and installed the full version emailed to me, and installed it. I then use import the existing Windows 7 that I had, but when I go to put the license key, it still won't take it and the trial key is still there in the textbox for the key. What in heck am I supposed to do to get this product to accept the key so I don't expire tomorrow. I was hoping Parallels would help, but no response yet and apparently I have to pay money to talk to them just to get this registered!!
Thanks to anyone who can help me out here.
Thanks to anyone who can help me out here.