Chris Ogden
Bit poster
I am a complete neophyte in using Parallels. It was installed by MacMall, on my Macbook but not enough space was allocated to the C: drive. It worked OK for me for awhile, but now I need to increase C:.
I am using Build 3214, probably way out of date. I expanded the HDD once before, somehow this created an E:// Parallels drive. I need a bigger C: drive as the software I want to install wants/needs to be on C:.
I tried to search for a solution, but frankly all the answers I saw to somewhat related problems were way over my head.
Is there a simple way to make my C: drive say 14 gigs (7 now, according to windows, with the E drive as 4) without uninstalling Parallels and reinstalling both Parallels and Windows XP?
thanks, know this is probably a real newbie question, but I've spent hours trying to fix it and am frustrated.
Chris
I am using Build 3214, probably way out of date. I expanded the HDD once before, somehow this created an E:// Parallels drive. I need a bigger C: drive as the software I want to install wants/needs to be on C:.
I tried to search for a solution, but frankly all the answers I saw to somewhat related problems were way over my head.
Is there a simple way to make my C: drive say 14 gigs (7 now, according to windows, with the E drive as 4) without uninstalling Parallels and reinstalling both Parallels and Windows XP?
thanks, know this is probably a real newbie question, but I've spent hours trying to fix it and am frustrated.
Chris