Parallels Desktop 17 Pro on macOS 11.6.
By mistake, I checked for the Windows 11 upgrade before fixing the TPM 2.0, etc.
Now everything is updated and PC Health Check says everything is all set for Windows 11.
But in the Windows Update, it is still stuck for a week with this error:
This PC currently doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11.
I googled a lot on how to reset this and force it to check again for the Windows 11 system requirements which are ready now according to the PC Health Check. But I can't find any solution.
There were new Windows updates also in the past week but they did not reset this Windows 11 check.
Please help anyone. Thanks.
By mistake, I checked for the Windows 11 upgrade before fixing the TPM 2.0, etc.
Now everything is updated and PC Health Check says everything is all set for Windows 11.
But in the Windows Update, it is still stuck for a week with this error:
This PC currently doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11.
I googled a lot on how to reset this and force it to check again for the Windows 11 system requirements which are ready now according to the PC Health Check. But I can't find any solution.
There were new Windows updates also in the past week but they did not reset this Windows 11 check.
Please help anyone. Thanks.