Petrapedia
Bit poster
9oiA tool that activates a shortcut to turn off input for incoming or present cat.
Thoughts:
CTRL+Right Arrow are the furthest keys apart on most keyboards.
Ideally, the activated tool would sense the ridiculous input of a cat and shut down the keyboard entirely until user presses the shortcut buttons.
In Practice:
I activate the tool.
A. I note that the cat is about to be a jerk, and hit CTRL+Right arrow to disable keyboard/touchpad input. Undo by hitting CTRL+Right arrow again
B. The cat cats all over the keyboard. Tool senses the gibberish (think a little stronger than the windows repeat key tool). Tool shuts down input until I hit CTRL-Right arrow.
I might come back to find input locked because of activity while I was not present. CTRL+Right arrow.
Thoughts:
CTRL+Right Arrow are the furthest keys apart on most keyboards.
Ideally, the activated tool would sense the ridiculous input of a cat and shut down the keyboard entirely until user presses the shortcut buttons.
In Practice:
I activate the tool.
A. I note that the cat is about to be a jerk, and hit CTRL+Right arrow to disable keyboard/touchpad input. Undo by hitting CTRL+Right arrow again
B. The cat cats all over the keyboard. Tool senses the gibberish (think a little stronger than the windows repeat key tool). Tool shuts down input until I hit CTRL-Right arrow.
I might come back to find input locked because of activity while I was not present. CTRL+Right arrow.