I have Parallels Desktop for Mac 5, using Windows XP. My Kaspersky antivirus is about to run out, so I purchased a subscription renewal, with a new license key, which was then sent to me by e-mail from Digital River. But when I try to install it, using the copy and paste function from their e-mail to install the Activation Key, I still keep getting the message that my subscription is about to run out, and I need to renew. So I filled in a tech. support form on the Parallels web site, and as part of the form, they want a copy of the Activation Key. When I copy and paste that, it keeps asking me for the correct key.
Did Digital River send me a wrong key? I would like to uninstall Kaspersky, but I have already paid for the upgrade. Digital River, Kaspersky and Parallels all have obscure, user unfriendly, almost non-existant help systems. What do I do next?
Thanks,
Richard
Did Digital River send me a wrong key? I would like to uninstall Kaspersky, but I have already paid for the upgrade. Digital River, Kaspersky and Parallels all have obscure, user unfriendly, almost non-existant help systems. What do I do next?
Thanks,
Richard