CC charged but NO sign of key...

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by purdueboiler87, Jun 18, 2007.

1. purdueboiler87

purdueboiler87 Bit poster

So my Visa card was charged for the upgrade to 3.0. WHERE IS MY KEY? I sent an email to the support email and I got a canned response that I would hear from someone. Of course I have not heard anything.

Let me ask you. With all the complaints on this forum regarding bad customer service, bugs in the product, people not getting keys, how long do you think this company is going to be around?

SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME A KEY. You were able to charge my CC but can't find a way to get me a key.

Bob

2. Purplish

Purplish Forum Maven

Have you checked your spam filter?

You should have received a key within 5 minutes of charging your card.

3. purdueboiler87

i have been keeping an eye on my junk folder and no sign of a key. I will have to call VISA and stop payment I guess.

Doesn't look like there is any way to get a key and I don't want to pay full price. Great customer service I might add.

4. fbronner

fbronner Pro

For your information I did get my key within 5 minutes of paying for the upgrade. Are you sure you have the right email address in your request?

Are you using an ISP email address or are you using a hotmail or gmail account. If you use an ISP based email, verify with them, some ISP now do a spam check and filter your emails before you get them.

5. nycruza

nycruza Hunter

The "key" is supplied with the receipt immediately following the successful charge AND is emailed immediately. Do you have pop-ups blocked? Email filters?

Did you try contacting parallels at order-support@parallels.com?

ajm

6. purdueboiler87

Well, still no key and now my Parallels trial has expired.

I have sent numerous emails and no response other than the canned email that I will hear from someone.

So my VISA is charged and I never got a key.

If there is anyone who has any suggestions on how to get a key, please let me know.

Thanks.