Hello, I want to change from modality into the coherence mode in the settings to avoid always the start in the modality mode.
but when I open the settings I see only modality. It also says that windows has to be closed to change some settings, but for whatever reason, Windows starts automatically with parallels, also this I cannot change because I do not find the access to the start and close options.
attached the screenshot of the settings, sorry it´s in german.
many thanks in advance
Oliver
but when I open the settings I see only modality. It also says that windows has to be closed to change some settings, but for whatever reason, Windows starts automatically with parallels, also this I cannot change because I do not find the access to the start and close options.
attached the screenshot of the settings, sorry it´s in german.
many thanks in advance
Oliver