Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey, please sorry for the delay in response. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to let us know. We will be glad to help!I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Parallels, problem fixed.
Hello, did you get any specific error message? Could you also collect the tech report once the issue reoccurs and post the report's ID here please?I have the same issue - reinstalling Parallels 16.1.3 did not resolve the issue - VM still says Bir Sur 11.1 is the latest version. Host Big Sur is at 11.2 - How do I get the VM to update to 11.2?
Could you collect the tech report once the issue reproduced please?There is no error - Software Update reports "Your Mac is up to date - macOS Big Sur 11.1"