Choose Network Source in Travel Mode

AnthonyI2

Bit poster
As the title states, I would like to request the ability to choose my network source while in Travel Mode to maintain existing network settings or allow the user to specify a custom action when Travel Mode is enabled. Per KB 123350, Travel Mode "Switches network adapter from Bridged to Shared mode for a more stable connection in an unknown network". However this may not be applicable to all users in all cases. Please give users the ability to specify their preferred network mode or source when Travel Mode is enabled.

I've found a post on this exact issue from 2019 that hasn't gained any traction, so I am making a feature request here.

Thank you!
 
The Network Source option is in Travel Mode.

You can switch it to Wi-Fi or Cellular by going to Settings>Network & Internet> Mobile Data and selecting the appropriate source.
 
Back
Top