S Sandant Bit poster Apr 10, 2014 #1 I have a strange problem. When attempting to run Chrome Browser from Mac environment (without Parallels running) the system attempts to start the Windows version not the one installed on Osx. How do I stop it! Any assistance appreciated
I have a strange problem. When attempting to run Chrome Browser from Mac environment (without Parallels running) the system attempts to start the Windows version not the one installed on Osx. How do I stop it! Any assistance appreciated
strells Product Expert Apr 10, 2014 #2 In your VM configuration, go to Options -> Applications. Make sure "Web pages" is set to Default or "Open in Mac." Steve
In your VM configuration, go to Options -> Applications. Make sure "Web pages" is set to Default or "Open in Mac." Steve
S Sandant Bit poster Apr 10, 2014 #3 strells said: In your VM configuration, go to Options -> Applications. Make sure "Web pages" is set to Default or "Open in Mac." Steve Click to expand... Excellent - Many Thanks
strells said: In your VM configuration, go to Options -> Applications. Make sure "Web pages" is set to Default or "Open in Mac." Steve Click to expand... Excellent - Many Thanks