Clean Drive - Showing files selected for deletion

Do the techs eve look at these board? I have a select "Cache files" that indicates 39.71 GB of space reclaimable. That's quite a bit, and I'd like to know exactly what this program is trying to jetison. It's not OK to just say ... "Oh, it's fine, you don't need those files!" WTH? How do I know if I need them if I have absolutely ZERO clue as to what they are! C'mon parallels. For an otherwise fantastic product, the lack of this feature is like a big 'ol "shove off" to your users! LAME!
 
I am not going to trust any type of software if it suggests I delete files without first being able to review what those files are
 
Yes, this works, however only partially. I have 3.53 GB identified in Trash but this can not be clicked to expand to a list of files. See picture. The trash file size is also in a different font colour showing it can not be clicked
upload_2019-7-24_7-39-48.png
 

Attachments

  • upload_2019-7-24_7-38-38.png
    upload_2019-7-24_7-38-38.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 1
Parsing Mac's Trash is a little bit tricker than other folders, we will work on improving this functionality in the future.
 
Back
Top