Cleaning Up Storage on Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by EmirB, May 27, 2019.

1. EmirB

EmirB Bit poster

Hey Everyone,
    I'm a rookie parallels user. I was hoping to use parallels for Autodesk applications on my Macbook Air, however it turned out I have priorities, storage space!! After installing Revit 2020 and AutoDesk on my computer I realized that my storage is almost full. Then, I decided to uninstall these two and related extensions from Windows 10 Task Manager by easily using "Remove/Uninstall" section. There was no problem until I realized that uninstalling the apps didn't help freeing up the storage at all. I am so frustrated right now, the apps are all gone but my computer is still giving me those warnings, "Free up some storage"
    I'm thinking of uninstalling the whole Parallels system and reinstalling it. Do you think that would help? Any suggestions are welcome?
    Both Trash cans are empty and there are just couple empty files in program files that I am afraid to erase.
    Thank you very much.

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Problem solver

Hi @EmirB how much space do you have actually? I mean free space on your Mac side.