"Click here to start"

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by mac.gebruiker, Dec 11, 2009.

1. mac.gebruiker

mac.gebruiker Bit poster

I have the Program icons of the windows programs that I run fixed in the dock. So Parallels start the moment I click the needed application.

I am always confronted with the message "Click here to start" on a horrible large black screen.

I would prefer to skip this and have the app start directly. I cannot find how to do that.

2. B JamesL

B JamesL Bit poster

That's so you know you are entering the Windoze Wurld - you know, click lower right corner, click upper left corner, click centre of the screen, click if you are sure, and on and on.

But you are right. We really should reduce the number of mouse moves if we possibly can. .

3. mac.gebruiker

mac.gebruiker Bit poster

I know I enter the Windows (that's how it is written, not any other dumb way) when I start either Parallels or Windows app. I do not need a black window of near full sized screen to let me know that.

It's a complete useless acreen after the first time. The Coherence warning can be clicked away by setting the box (you know, good old windows way) so should this screen since it serves no purpose at all.