Client refuses to reconnect

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by spakov, Nov 21, 2012.

1. spakov

spakov Guest

I'm on vacation and attempting to use 2X client to RDP to another box. Unfortunately, it's stubbornly refusing to allow me to log in to my box after the first time after it boots up. There's no weird configuration about my box: it's just an HP workstation running Windows 7. Firewalls and so on are all configured correctly. The session also works as expected using the Wyse client (which I don't like nearly as much as the 2X client).

Here's what happens: I can connect to my computer just fine. When I click my username to log in, it prompts for a username and password as expected. I enter my password and hit Enter (or click the arrow button) and the Loading spinner shows. The spinner gets about an eighth of the way around and stops. Then the session freezes forever until I disconnect it. The odd part: if I reboot the host machine, I can log in just fine the first time, but never again (using the 2X client).

Same goes if I embed my username and password straight into the connection settings in the 2X client.

I'm using an Asus Transformer Prime (TF201) as my client. It's running Android 4.1.1 and I am using version 10.5.13.42 of the 2X client.

Truth be told, I haven't waited longer than about two minutes, but it works as expected with the Wyse client, so I don't think it's a problem with the connection or my host box.

Anyone seen anything like that or maybe can suggest something obvious I'm overlooking?

2. woqz

woqz Hunter

were you getting the same behaviour on previous versions of the 2X client? I just tried to RDP in and it works just fine for me on the latest version.

Both the wyse and android client have been configured to use an RDP connection or a 2X connection?