Clipboard History right-arrow key for Favorites not working with latest update

MicheleS6

Bit poster
Hi, my Parallels Toolbox just updated today to Version 6.7.0 (5122) and the update notes say "It also updates the Clipboard History tool workflow: now, when you switch to the destination app, use the default shortcut (⌥⌘V) to show the clipboard history, press the right arrow key (>) to show Favorites, choose the content that you want to paste with the up/down arrow keys, and press "Enter" to paste." But after showing the clipboard history with Opt-Cmd-V, the right arrow key does nothing. Is there a setting to change that to make it work? Please advise.

Thanks!
-Michèle
MacBook M1 2020, Ventura 13.6.7 (22G720)
 
Avinesh contacted me and asked me if the Clipboard History tool was open when Toolbox updated. I said I believe so because I didn't initiate the update.
I had to reboot today for a totally different reason & now the Clipboard History tool works as described.
Thanks!
 
Back
Top