Cloner windows de ma machine virtuelle pour l'installer sur un disque dur réel

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DevleeschouwerA, May 29, 2020.

1. DevleeschouwerA

DevleeschouwerA Bit poster

Je voudrais enregistrer une image complète de windows 10 installée avec Parallels Desktop sur mon MacBook Pro. Je voudrais installer l'image obtenue sur un disque dur réel et plus en machine virtuelle. J'envisage d'utiliser un dual boot avec Mac OS Catalina et Windows 10 en utilisant l'assistant Boot Camp. Mais pour cela j'ai besoin de récupérer mon windows 10 avec ses différents paramètres, logiciels, mise à jour etc. Je vous remercie pour d'avance pour votre aide.

Traduction en Anglais par google:

I would like to save a full image of windows 10 installed with Parallels Desktop on my MacBook Pro. I would like to install the image obtained on a real hard drive and no longer in a virtual machine. I plan to use dual boot with Mac OS Catalina and Windows 10 using the Boot Camp wizard. But for that I need to recover my windows 10 with its different parameters, software, update etc. Thank you in advance for your help.

2. Hello, could you please clarify, would you like to transfer your Windows VM to a real Hard drive?

3. DevleeschouwerA

Yes I want transfert my windows VM to a real drive by a dual boot (macOs, windows 10)

4. You can copy and paste our VM to the external hard drive and start it from it on any Mac that has Parallels Desktop installed.
    But unfortunately we haven't any option of migration VM to the real PC.
    Please let us know if it's not that case.

5. DevleeschouwerA

Ok thank you

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  6. IvanC1

IvanC1 Bit poster

This is done by cloning the Windows VM from within. It doesn't rely on Parallels. Launch Windows VM. Install a cloning software (for instance Macrium Reflect, the free version is sufficient). Clone the Windows VM to a physical drive (of course this will erase the disk first, including all data it contained). Your physical disk with Windows is ready. Voilà.
    I just tested this solution and it worked. When booting from the disk Windows had to check consistency for each partition, but it went on smoothly.