Competitive upgrade pricing

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MehulM, May 4, 2019.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check and respond.

2. LukeN2

LukeN2 Bit poster

I don't have fusion, but an older version (13) of Parallels that I'm needing to upgrade to my Catalina mac. When I log in, I'm shown the upgrade link, but I'm not sure if I still am eligible for the upgrade price. Can someone from Parallels help with my query?
    thanks in advance,
    Luke

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, yes. You can upgrade to Parallels Desktop 17.

LukeN2 likes this.
  4. LukeN2

LukeN2 Bit poster

Great. Thanks for the quick response.

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Helllo, your most welcome. Please reach us back for any further queries.

6. LarsK11

LarsK11 Bit poster

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly visit for purchasing Parallels Desktop.

8. atarinut

atarinut Bit poster

I'm currently running VMware Fusion but am interested in switching to Parallels. I'm interested in any competitive upgrade pricing or offers you might offer. Thanks.

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please refer to this link for checking the upgrade offer.

10. Chang5

Chang5 Bit poster

You sent me a discount code but it only apply to annual subscription. I tried to apply the discount code to either monthly or perpetual (permanent) license. It doesnt work. I am only interested in the perpetual license. Are you able to resend the discount code to apply for perpetual license please. I am doing a competitive upgrade from vmware

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please visit this link for getting the offer.

12. ThomasT9

ThomasT9 Bit poster

Is there any way to get upgrade pricing going from subscription to perpetual?
    I've paid for pro for 2 years, but this recent price hike to $100/yr is too much for me to justify instead of just using the free personal version of VMWare Fusion. I strongly prefer Parallels for the quality of life features but not enough to spend $100 every year compared to your competitor who offers a similar product for free.

13. JamesP34

JamesP34 Bit poster

I've been a vmware user for years. How do I get a competitive upgrade to parallels pro?

14. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please refer to and follow the steps to get the discount for switching to Parallels Desktop for Mac. Thanks.

15. DeepakM3

DeepakM3 Bit poster

I have been a VMUser for years but would like to switch to Parallels. I have downloaded your trial version and like it. I tried to get the 50% discount code by clicking in the link in msg #214 but get an error. Can you please help?

16. DeepakM3

DeepakM3 Bit poster

Also, I would like to purchase the Standard version, not the Pro version. thank you!

17. JohnG43

JohnG43

I've used Fusion for a long time and would like a competitive upgrade price. I have Fusion Player 12 right now and want to skip the Fusion 13 upgrade that just came out today and switch to Parallels.

18. mbert

mbert Bit poster

I'd be interested in a quote for an upgrade from VMWare Fusion Pro 12 to Parallels Desktop Standard. Thank you!

19. mbert

mbert Bit poster

Thank you, I have tried this out, but the coupon code is only applicable for the pro edition which is not what I need and also only available for a yearly fee. As a home user that's still too expensive by quite a margin.

As my VMWare license is concerned I have obtained a free VMWare Fusion Player license for home use, so that there is no urgent need. Still, if the price is not too high, I'd be interested in switching to Parallels Desktop Standard.

20. MeM2

MeM2 Bit poster

Hi. I tried the link in post 214 but never received an email? Is anyone able to help?