I used to have Parallels Desktop Standard 6, later upgraded to 8, then subscribed to Pro for 4 years and decided to cancel Pro because I don't need additional cpu/ram anymore. But after cancelling Pro in August 2025, I can no more use Parallels Desktop Standard at all. It says I have no license. Now I need to subscribe to Standard edition? But I bought and used it already in the past... I'm totally confused X_x ... I just want to use it once or twice a year to use a Windows tax software on my Mac. (I'm on M1 Apple Silicon). And I wonder what would have happened if I would have never subscribed to Pro. Would I be still able to use Standard right now without having a subscription? (I used to have Standard before I had any subscription)
Well, thanks for any explanation.
Well, thanks for any explanation.