How do I connect from my macOS to a mail server on parallels?
I've been trying to consolidate all my old work emails. I've put them all on my parallels XP installation.
Now I want to connect to my mail server on the XP installation but I can't. I get time out errors.
VM configured Network as a "bridged network" with dhcp. IP has been assigned from router (visible from router admin page). I can ping the macOS IP from XP, but I can't ping the XP IP at all.
I've been trying to consolidate all my old work emails. I've put them all on my parallels XP installation.
Now I want to connect to my mail server on the XP installation but I can't. I get time out errors.
VM configured Network as a "bridged network" with dhcp. IP has been assigned from router (visible from router admin page). I can ping the macOS IP from XP, but I can't ping the XP IP at all.