Contacting customer support problem

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by romanemporer, Nov 29, 2011.

1. romanemporer

romanemporer Bit poster

How do you contact customer support, online, when the email address you are registered with is no longer valid.

Short of paying $20 for a @$#^*I%^#$%Q#$ phone call to correct the email address issue is not an option. 'Tis a matter of principle, not a matter of cost.

I created this account specifically to ask this question in the forums.

2. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

Hello,

In order to submit a support request you should have a valid Parallels account. No matter whether the e-mail address is valid or not unless the account was successfully confirmed by the owner.

If you have any problems retrieving password for your Parallels account you may either create a new one and submit a support request at http://www.parallels.com/support/request/ or contact our Customer Service at 888-811-2489. Both the options are free of charge if you contact Customer Service (not Technical Support).

3. romanemporer

romanemporer Bit poster

Thanks, EkaterinaZ.

Finally was able to connect with customer service, problem is half fixed at the moment. The record for my original account sounded totally messed up at the Parallels end. The email address that was read back to me had no resemblence to any email address I've ever had, more or less random letters.

Hoping it all gets fixed. :)