Convert Image (HEIC to JPEG)

FabioK1

Bit poster
Similar to Convert Video I guess but I would use it so much more. Many programms dont accept HEIC images and I often take photos with my phone for reference in CAD work for example. I always have to rely on shady online converters that dont work half the time. It would be a great addition to the toolbox I believe.
 
Similar to Convert Video I guess but I would use it so much more. Many programms dont accept HEIC images and I often take photos with my phone for reference in CAD work for example. I always have to rely on shady online converters that dont work half the time. It would be a great addition to the toolbox I believe.
Greetings,
Thank you for your feedback.
In order to convert (HEIC to JPEG), you can use the "Resize Images" application following the steps below:
1. Open the "Resize Images" application from Parallels Toolbox.
2. Drag and Drop your HEIC images into it.
3. Change the Format to JPEG > Click Resize. (This will convert your HEIC image to JPEG successfully)
4. To know the converted image location > While being in the Window where you can change the format > click on the top right cogwheel > you will see the location.
Thank you!
 
Back
Top