Hi All,
I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere but I am having real issues with getting Parallels desktop to enable cookies.
I am a long time Mac user but first time parallels user.
I have installed parallels desktop and have windows 10 installed.
I am trying to log in to login.microsoftonline.com to download office 365.
When I try to log in with the correct details it redirects me back to the login page.
When I google login.microsoftonline.com - I see the following message under a lot of the google searches "
We can't sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You ..."
I have checked the internet explorer (& edge) settings in parallels and they are both set to accept first and third party cookies so I cannot see where else they are being blocked from.
When I try that page through my mac using safari I can log in just fine.
Please help me with this cookies issue!!!
Many thanks,
Mike.
I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere but I am having real issues with getting Parallels desktop to enable cookies.
I am a long time Mac user but first time parallels user.
I have installed parallels desktop and have windows 10 installed.
I am trying to log in to login.microsoftonline.com to download office 365.
When I try to log in with the correct details it redirects me back to the login page.
When I google login.microsoftonline.com - I see the following message under a lot of the google searches "
We can't sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You ..."
I have checked the internet explorer (& edge) settings in parallels and they are both set to accept first and third party cookies so I cannot see where else they are being blocked from.
When I try that page through my mac using safari I can log in just fine.
Please help me with this cookies issue!!!
Many thanks,
Mike.