Hi! I am currently using CoolBook with my MacBook to undervoltage it to improve the battery power.
It is running without problem with Parallels Desktop for Mac.
I also noticed that there is RMClock Pro for the WinXP.
My question is can I use it also together with the CoolBook?
Any suggestion from Parallels team? To use or not to use the RMClock Pro?
How about the WinXP system speedup and improvement utilities such as CPU/Cache/RAM Disk... together with Parallels Desktop for Mac?
TIA!
It is running without problem with Parallels Desktop for Mac.
I also noticed that there is RMClock Pro for the WinXP.
My question is can I use it also together with the CoolBook?
Any suggestion from Parallels team? To use or not to use the RMClock Pro?
How about the WinXP system speedup and improvement utilities such as CPU/Cache/RAM Disk... together with Parallels Desktop for Mac?
TIA!