Copy and Paste Questions

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by fperkins, Dec 10, 2007.

1. fperkins

fperkins Bit poster

I upgraded to build 5582 and everything is working great. I have a few questions relating to copy/paste though.

1) My parallel tools center is saying it's builod 5160. I clicked Install Parallel Tools, and nothing appears to happen. My tools should be version 5582 right?

2) I can never copy and image from Mac OS to Windows to work properly. I should be able to copy an image from Leopard and then paste it into Windows Outlook, right?

This is what I do:

Command-Shift-4, select screen area I then goto Outlook, create a new message, and hit paste and nothing is there.

Text copy and paste work fine though.

Thanks

2. fperkins

fperkins Bit poster

Well, I did some searching and I guess I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. Support on this forum is pretty disappointing.

3. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Hello Fperkins,

Please sorry for losing sight of your thread.
    If Parallels Tools were not updated automatically, please uninstall them using Actions menu item on Parallels Desktop bar or Parallels Tools Center icon on the right bottom side of VM window. Then install Parallels Tools again.

Copy-paste issue is being investigated by Parallels engineers. The fix is supposed to come soon. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Xenos