SpeedJunky
Bit poster
I've tried installing and using Parallels a few different ways and none have been successful.
In my latest attempt (last night), I followed the following steps:
1) Insert Parallels CD
2) Install Parallels program
3) Double-click Parallels program => launch error => Parallels quits
4) Double-click Parallels program => launch error => Parallels quits
5) Double-click Parallels program => restart/relaunch => Parallels starts
6) Begin Express Installation of Windows Vista
what to do next?
I have three MacBooks and three unique Parallels CDs and keys and I've received this error (4-5) every single time!
I tried first using Boot Camp then installing Parallels and I faced a set of unique challenges then as well.
I just can't seem to get it right and I'm hesitant to recommend it to my friends and family.
Help!
In my latest attempt (last night), I followed the following steps:
1) Insert Parallels CD
2) Install Parallels program
3) Double-click Parallels program => launch error => Parallels quits
4) Double-click Parallels program => launch error => Parallels quits
5) Double-click Parallels program => restart/relaunch => Parallels starts
6) Begin Express Installation of Windows Vista
what to do next?
I have three MacBooks and three unique Parallels CDs and keys and I've received this error (4-5) every single time!
I tried first using Boot Camp then installing Parallels and I faced a set of unique challenges then as well.
I just can't seem to get it right and I'm hesitant to recommend it to my friends and family.
Help!