Could not Create Virtual Machine for XP Win

LuvSunshine

Bit poster
Evening, Need a little assistance in troubleshooting why can't create/configure virtual machine on my Window 7 for the Window XP.

I used Parallels Desktop Upgrade to Window7 to transfer stuffs from my XP machine to my new Window 7 machine.
All is good until the last step to be done in Window 7 machine -- when at finalizing the upgrade stage; a parallel upgrade agent pop-up with the message "Could not deploy the virtual machine." I attempted manually several times through Paralells/Paralells Desktop/Complete Transfer...with same outcome. Please assist. Thanks.
 
Evening, Need a little assistance in troubleshooting why can't create/configure virtual machine on my Window 7 for the Window XP.

I used Parallels Desktop Upgrade to Window7 to transfer stuffs from my XP machine to my new Window 7 machine.
All is good until the last step to be done in Window 7 machine -- when at finalizing the upgrade stage; a parallel upgrade agent pop-up with the message "Could not deploy the virtual machine." I attempted manually several times through Paralells/Paralells Desktop/Complete Transfer...with same outcome. Please assist. Thanks.

I have the same problem. After upgrading on the same Hardware the virtual machine does not work.
Did you solve the problem and how?
 
Back
Top