Current Graphics Driver does not support OpenGL 3.0 or newer

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by RoyceG, Jan 27, 2020.

1. RoyceG

RoyceG Bit poster

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read my issue:

I recently purchased Parallels 15 to eliminate a windows computer and only use one base station. The primary software I needed was simple (Corel Draw/Roland VersaWorks/Epilog Job manager) and I was able to update my parallels to windows 10 and install all the software and get it functioning without any issues. However, after a month of perfect functionality I needed to upgrade one of the programs (Epilog Job Manager) to match the hardware upgrade I had recently made. When I proceeded I received the error in the title and attached screen shot. After doing some research, this does not seem to be the specific same issue that has been discussed in other posts (https://kb.parallels.com/115487) as my issue is not "requires support for Open GL 3.0 or newer" but instead "the current graphics driver does not support."

If anyone has any information on how to possibly proceed I would greatly appreciate any help, Cheers

Attached Files:

2. neilj

neilj Bit poster

I'm curious if you ever found a solution to this problem?
    I just purchased an Epilog machine and really don't want to buy a windows laptop just to get their program running.