VladimirT3
Bit poster
Hi,
as I am using non-suggested virtual machine in parallels such as OpenSuse, etc and all of them have generic icons for linux (tux), it would be nice to have a possibility to upload icon of our own and allow us to make it more graphically clear for us.
This feature would not take your developers too long to create, and I saw that some of folk already discussed on github about that possibility back in 2015.
Can this be somehow really included in the future? (both in the control center, dock and settings)
Thnx
as I am using non-suggested virtual machine in parallels such as OpenSuse, etc and all of them have generic icons for linux (tux), it would be nice to have a possibility to upload icon of our own and allow us to make it more graphically clear for us.
This feature would not take your developers too long to create, and I saw that some of folk already discussed on github about that possibility back in 2015.
Can this be somehow really included in the future? (both in the control center, dock and settings)
Thnx