customer service?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by jones_good, May 25, 2007.

1. jones_good

jones_good Bit poster

does anyone know how to ask them for help with activation key without using the activation key becuase it doesnt work?

2. marjet

marjet Bit poster

customer service

customer service is very poor, I've asked a few times for support and do not even get a reply. Most of the time you can figure out your own problems on this forum. I had a wrong activation code in the beginning and they will get back to you eventually but not until a work day.

3. tacit_one

tacit_one Pro

Just ask for support at
    http://www.parallels.com/support/p,2
    Our support team normally handles almost 100% of the support requests nowadays, so i just don't see any problems to contact them.

4. tacit_one

tacit_one Pro

When and how did you ask for it ? We're up to improve our customer service in every aspect - i know that our Support Team is handling almost all free e-mail support requests every day, it's strange that you didn't get *any* reply - maybe you had the wrong support e-mail ?

5. jones_good

jones_good Bit poster

I tried the link you gave me, http://www.parallels.com/support/p,2. but it still requires the activation code which does not work. How do I send them, you, a message when the code to get into the support page does not work? How do I get a new activation code or find out the one which will work for my disk? I have entered the code several times, checking for accuracy and I can not install Parallels on my new Mac. Please help with this code issue.

Thanks

6. Purplish

Purplish Forum Maven

Are you in the USA? Or another country? Activation key issues frequently hinge on this.

7. STim

STim Bit poster

Please read this topic. It contains necessary instructions to resolve your problem.