Hello, my virtual machine just doesn´t want to wake up.
Yesterday everything was ok, but suddenly I start it, but after warning me that windows should start in "safe mode", I say press that option but then all the screen is absolutelly black.
I´ve also tryed the troubles solutions from the official webpage.
Wau! Just right now was making another try and it says:
SCSI controller is not installed.
Trying to boot from Primary Master IDE drive...
failed.
Trying to boot from CD-ROM drive .... failed
Please let me know if you have any suggestion to get out from this darnness, I work with this program!!!
Thankyou very much.
Yesterday everything was ok, but suddenly I start it, but after warning me that windows should start in "safe mode", I say press that option but then all the screen is absolutelly black.
I´ve also tryed the troubles solutions from the official webpage.
Wau! Just right now was making another try and it says:
SCSI controller is not installed.
Trying to boot from Primary Master IDE drive...
failed.
Trying to boot from CD-ROM drive .... failed
Please let me know if you have any suggestion to get out from this darnness, I work with this program!!!
Thankyou very much.