Date-Time synchronization won't turn off

Robert Stavis

Bit poster
This issue was listed a year ago, and I didn't see any responses. I too have unchecked the "enable" in Parallels Time Synchronization but the date and time are still synched. I am using build 5608. I have also made sure that Windows internet time synchronization is also off. I reinstalled the Parallels tools and that didn't change the behavior. Any ideas?
 
Thanks John. The setting for this file was 2, and I changed it to 4 -- I assume (and please confirm) that this is supposed to be hexadecimal. With this change, will Parallels tools now toggle the date-time synchronization function as expected?
 
I made the suggested change (the, shut down Windows, quit Parallels, restarted, confirmed that the change had been made with RegEdit, and the problem persists. Any other things I can check or do?
 
Yes, it is correct, I will try to check problem, but I need some information, if you create ticket in support I will be able to establish test case, and submit case.
 
Back
Top