Hi,
I'd like to have an option to deactivate some window allocation options, especially when dragging the window to the right or left side:
I always grab the window on the "upper program bar" which most times is on the top of the entire screen.
If I know want to allocate the window on the right half of the screen I drag the window to the right side, but instead of doing what I want it allocates itself on the upper half of the screen which most times is not really useful for me.
Thank you!
I'd like to have an option to deactivate some window allocation options, especially when dragging the window to the right or left side:
I always grab the window on the "upper program bar" which most times is on the top of the entire screen.
If I know want to allocate the window on the right half of the screen I drag the window to the right side, but instead of doing what I want it allocates itself on the upper half of the screen which most times is not really useful for me.
Thank you!