N Nick Lovell Bit poster Mar 13, 2009 #1 Heya! When attempting to run a game, I get the message, "Default video card doesn't support stensil [sic] buffer" and then the game quits. Any ideas? Thanks!
Heya! When attempting to run a game, I get the message, "Default video card doesn't support stensil [sic] buffer" and then the game quits. Any ideas? Thanks!
G galochka Hunter Mar 13, 2009 #2 Dear Nick Lovell, Please provide us with additional information: 1) what game do you want to play? 2) what version of Parallels Deskto do you use? We are looking forward to the message from you.
Dear Nick Lovell, Please provide us with additional information: 1) what game do you want to play? 2) what version of Parallels Deskto do you use? We are looking forward to the message from you.
N Nick Lovell Bit poster Mar 14, 2009 #3 Thanks for your reply! The game is called Farm Frenzy 2, and my version of Parallels is 3.0 Build 4560.0. I have a VM with Vista and another with XP, both have the same error. I tried looking to see if there was an update to 3.0 that I could download, but could only find downloads for 4.0. Thanks! Nick
Thanks for your reply! The game is called Farm Frenzy 2, and my version of Parallels is 3.0 Build 4560.0. I have a VM with Vista and another with XP, both have the same error. I tried looking to see if there was an update to 3.0 that I could download, but could only find downloads for 4.0. Thanks! Nick