I've got "Launch Automatically at Windows Startup" in Client Options
and Auto login for Connection Properties.
When I'm working in the office on-prem it is fantastic - but when working from home - the work VPN has not quite established before Parallels starts and attempts the auto-login connection and fails to resolve DNS (as the VPN not yet established.)
Would be great if there was a setting in the client to "Delay Auto-Login of Connections by X seconds after application startup."
and Auto login for Connection Properties.
When I'm working in the office on-prem it is fantastic - but when working from home - the work VPN has not quite established before Parallels starts and attempts the auto-login connection and fails to resolve DNS (as the VPN not yet established.)
Would be great if there was a setting in the client to "Delay Auto-Login of Connections by X seconds after application startup."