I ask because they don't answer their phone or respond to customer service emails.
My license subscription expired and I can't log in to renew it. The two factor authentication they use isn't working for me and they don't offer any alternative work around and no way to reach out to them for assistance. The email that is supposed to contain a link to log into the payment system never comes and is not going to spam, junk, or trash inadvertently. Their support line just hangs up on you.
I appreciate if anyone knows of alternate ways to contact them.
My license subscription expired and I can't log in to renew it. The two factor authentication they use isn't working for me and they don't offer any alternative work around and no way to reach out to them for assistance. The email that is supposed to contain a link to log into the payment system never comes and is not going to spam, junk, or trash inadvertently. Their support line just hangs up on you.
I appreciate if anyone knows of alternate ways to contact them.