disable command-h

asinning

Bit poster
Is there a way to turn off the feature that causes command-h to hide Parallels? I have a bit of a strange, but probably not too unusual configuration. I am most accustomed to using the control key, so I have OS X configured to swap ctl and cmd, and then Parallels is configured to swap them back! It works great for everything except that when I am using Windows in Parallels (even in full screen mode), ctl-H make Parallels disappear. So, I'd like to disable the command-H feature in Parallels. Thanks
 
Go to the Apple menu and select "System Preferences...". Select "Keyboard & Mouse" and then the "Keyboard Shortcuts" tab. Click the "+" button, select "Other..." as the application and locate Parallels Desktop. Set the "Menu Title" to "Hide Parallels Desktop" and set the keyboard shortcut to something other than command-h.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top