Disabling USB connection prompt

yaunus

Bit poster
The thread was moved from "User Solutions and Workarounds" by Xenos

I have a Mac Book Pro that uses an external monitor. I also have a number of external USB devices (mouse, keyboard, backup drive, etc).

Everytime I disconnect and reconnect my laptop to my monitor and USB devices, I get about 6 pop ups on my VM asking me if I want to connect them to Parallels.

Is there a way to disable this, or set some default so I don't have to answer every time? It's getting to be pretty annoying.

Here's a screenshot of exactly what pops up each time:
parallels.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Yaunus,

In your VM Configuration Editor, USB Controller section, set the Connection options you wish. I would recommend to choose "Connect to Mac OS X" instead of "Ask me what to do".

Best regards,
Xenos
 
Back
Top