John Podgorelec
Bit poster
Hi
I run a MacBook Pro 17inch with Leopard 10.5.5. and have installed Parallels build 5608 (with Parallels Tools). My VM is XP pro.
Parallels works great but for one problem. When I run my vm XP Pro in full screen mode the display color quality/intensity is washed out looking. The screen size is fine (Parallels Config settings: Screen resolution set at 1680x1050, Video Memory set at 16 (I have tried variations to these settings with no effect)).
I have tried all the forum posted answers to video/display related questions to resolve this... none have worked to date.
I run a MacBook Pro 17inch with Leopard 10.5.5. and have installed Parallels build 5608 (with Parallels Tools). My VM is XP pro.
Parallels works great but for one problem. When I run my vm XP Pro in full screen mode the display color quality/intensity is washed out looking. The screen size is fine (Parallels Config settings: Screen resolution set at 1680x1050, Video Memory set at 16 (I have tried variations to these settings with no effect)).
I have tried all the forum posted answers to video/display related questions to resolve this... none have worked to date.