goldilocks
Bit poster
Hi,
I just paid $79 for this program, thinking I would be able to immediately use it to run Windows, and now I'm finding that I may have to *BUY* the Windows XP software that I want to use on my MacBook Pro?
I have a Windows XP disc from my Dell laptop, but even though I assume I'm not supposed to use it, that was the only XP disc I have available to me, so I tried using it. Everything worked great upon installation until I got to the screen that asks for my 25-character product key for the software, which I do not have... and which I suppose is to keep people from using a licensed piece of software on more than one machine. Is that correct?
Will someone please tell me exactly what my options are, because I've been unable to find this information anywhere else within the guide, on the site, etc.?
Thanks for your help!
Andy
I just paid $79 for this program, thinking I would be able to immediately use it to run Windows, and now I'm finding that I may have to *BUY* the Windows XP software that I want to use on my MacBook Pro?
I have a Windows XP disc from my Dell laptop, but even though I assume I'm not supposed to use it, that was the only XP disc I have available to me, so I tried using it. Everything worked great upon installation until I got to the screen that asks for my 25-character product key for the software, which I do not have... and which I suppose is to keep people from using a licensed piece of software on more than one machine. Is that correct?
Will someone please tell me exactly what my options are, because I've been unable to find this information anywhere else within the guide, on the site, etc.?
Thanks for your help!
Andy