I would love some that does not allow my computer to sleep but would lock (grey out) the screen so others can't do anything to it while it is working.
I have to cases where i need this one is at work and one is at home.
I both case I have something that is working that i don't want the computer to go to sleep (rendering, cloning drives, etc..) that may take a few hours but don't want anyone to mess with the computer while it is working. So something that would either grey out the screen or curtain it off and maybe have a simple password that can be set at the time of activation but is not based on my user login.
I have to cases where i need this one is at work and one is at home.
I both case I have something that is working that i don't want the computer to go to sleep (rendering, cloning drives, etc..) that may take a few hours but don't want anyone to mess with the computer while it is working. So something that would either grey out the screen or curtain it off and maybe have a simple password that can be set at the time of activation but is not based on my user login.