Andreas_Appelros
Bit poster
Hi!
I'm running Parallels on my secondary monitor, having the Dock and OS X applications on my primary monitor. Since upgrading to Parallels 10, when my Windows 8 Guest OS is active on the secondary monitor, the Dock and Menu bar disappears on the primary monitor. If I switch back to another OS X program (than Parallels) the Dock and Menu bar reappears.
It works if I use OS X Full Screen instead, but then I can't bring Safari windows on top of the guest OS on my secondary (larger) monitor without changing desktop space.
Regards,
Andreas
I'm running Parallels on my secondary monitor, having the Dock and OS X applications on my primary monitor. Since upgrading to Parallels 10, when my Windows 8 Guest OS is active on the secondary monitor, the Dock and Menu bar disappears on the primary monitor. If I switch back to another OS X program (than Parallels) the Dock and Menu bar reappears.
It works if I use OS X Full Screen instead, but then I can't bring Safari windows on top of the guest OS on my secondary (larger) monitor without changing desktop space.
Regards,
Andreas