Dock - Multiple Programs

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Mac' started by aeker, Sep 10, 2013.

1. aeker

aeker Bit poster

With the newest Version of the Client from the Apple Appstore https://itunes.apple.com/app/2x-client-rdp-remote-desktop/id600925318? its very difficult to handle multiple programs.

for example there is 1 active outlook, 1 active word, 1 active internet explorer and 1 actice "new mail" outlook window. In my opinion when all programs are not minimized and i want to switch from word to the "new mail" window i move the mouse to the apple dock, but unfortunately there are no program icons of opened 2x programs at all. if i do a rightlick on the 2xClient icon and select "show all" i get the Exposé view of all running 2x apps, nice! but it doesnt work to move to a specific windows here...

so next step was to download the beta 10.6.1471 client from the homepage, but the pkg file is some kind of broken, and i can't install it, finder says "cannot open, its better to move it to the trash"...

2. jpc

jpc Pro

Right now, window switching is a bit limited but can be done via the 2X Client dock icon (where programs are displayed as different windows).

With regards to the other issue, I believe that could be a gatekeeper issue (most probably a beta packaging issue). Short of disabling gatekeeper and trying the pkg file out once more, you will need to contact 2X directly to get a '.pkg' file.