G Globolo Bit poster Jan 31, 2022 #1 Parallels Toolbox constantly shows the banner (see screenshot) to invite my friends, although I got a perpetual license. Please make a button "Don't show again" please Thank! Attachments Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 09.42.04.png 100.3 KB · Views: 2
Parallels Toolbox constantly shows the banner (see screenshot) to invite my friends, although I got a perpetual license. Please make a button "Don't show again" please Thank!
Mikhail Ushakov Problem solver Feb 2, 2022 #2 Globolo said: Parallels Toolbox constantly shows the banner (see screenshot) to invite my friends, although I got a perpetual license. Please make a button "Don't show again" please Thank! Click to expand... Hello, Please click 'Learn more'. There you'll find the 'Don't show again' option.
Globolo said: Parallels Toolbox constantly shows the banner (see screenshot) to invite my friends, although I got a perpetual license. Please make a button "Don't show again" please Thank! Click to expand... Hello, Please click 'Learn more'. There you'll find the 'Don't show again' option.